This is the fifth deck in our summer series 20 Interesting Things. It takes a quick look at what is happening in the QR Code space from both a marketing and general use perspective.
Still hungry for more Luckie brain food? Be sure to check out our website at luckie.com. And if you still want more, then, well, it might be time to admit you have a problem.
- Panama City Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau Names Luckie & Company as AOR
- Luckie & Company named finalist in Gwinnett Chamber Healthcare Awards
- Luckie & Company Announces Partnership With Pace Logistics
- Marlow’s Tavern Names Luckie & Company as Creative Agency of Record
- Luckie & Company Is Selected as Agency of Record for Bradford Health Services
- Squashing bugs by thinking outside the box. The Luckie 7 with Jillian Ryan, Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
- New Ways To Communicate Company Values and Turn Employees Into Advocates
- The next best thing to a crystal ball. The Luckie 7 with Nicole Redeker, Director of Insights
- Healthcare marketing can make customers say, “Ahhh.” The Luckie 7 with Brooke Fleming, Director of Strategic Engagement
- Making moving pictures more moving. The Luckie 7 with John Hunter, Senior Editor/Director of Photography