This is the fifth deck in our summer series 20 Interesting Things. It takes a quick look at what is happening in the QR Code space from both a marketing and general use perspective.
Still hungry for more Luckie brain food? Be sure to check out our website at luckie.com. And if you still want more, then, well, it might be time to admit you have a problem.
- Luckie & Company named finalist in Gwinnett Chamber Healthcare Awards
- Luckie & Company Announces Partnership With Pace Logistics
- Marlow’s Tavern Names Luckie & Company as Creative Agency of Record
- Luckie & Company Is Selected as Agency of Record for Bradford Health Services
- Luckie & Company Hires Jeaneen Benson as Integrated Art Director
- Healthcare marketing can make customers say, “Ahhh.” The Luckie 7 with Brooke Fleming, Director of Strategic Engagement
- Making moving pictures more moving. The Luckie 7 with John Hunter, Senior Editor/Director of Photography
- Virtual Reality – The Next Level of Brand Storytelling
- Travel marketing for the modern world: The Luckie 7 with Maggie Valerio, Director Strategic Engagement
- When Augmented Reality Becomes Your Reality