This is the fifth deck in our summer series 20 Interesting Things. It takes a quick look at what is happening in the QR Code space from both a marketing and general use perspective.
Still hungry for more Luckie brain food? Be sure to check out our Web site at Luckie.com. And if you still want more, then, well, it might be time to admit you have a problem.
- Luckie & Company VP Honored as Emerging Alumni Leader of the Year
- Luckie & Company Taps Into Contextual Marketing Trend, Creates Innovative Campaign for Williamsburg, Va.
- Luckie & Company’s Saucy Campaign Creates Smokin’ Buzz at 2016 Regional ADDY Awards
- Luckie & Company Announces New Partnership With Somerby Senior Living
- Our new spots for the SEC are as thoughtful as they are simple
- When Augmented Reality Becomes Your Reality
- Strengthening human connections with technology, The Luckie 7 with Chris Benson, Chief Technology Officer
- Luckie is Veeva CLM certified: An update from Chris Benson, Luckie CTO
- The Millennial Traveler
- The Luckie 7: Why Media Matters with Eunice Carter, VP/Media Director