Geo-location based services seems to be growing at an exponential rate. Much like the early days of micro-blogging, there is a crowded playing field as various platforms compete for user attention. Foursquare is not the biggest of these services, but they seem to be in the early stages of separating from the pack with some of the smart marketing partnerships they have made. This deck serves as a quick introduction to Foursquare and explores some of the marketing efforts that brands are already pioneering in this space.
Still hungry for more Luckie brain food? Be sure to check out our Web site at Luckie.com. And if you still want more, then, well, it might be time to admit you have a problem.
- Luckie & Company VP Honored as Emerging Alumni Leader of the Year
- Luckie & Company Taps Into Contextual Marketing Trend, Creates Innovative Campaign for Williamsburg, Va.
- Luckie & Company’s Saucy Campaign Creates Smokin’ Buzz at 2016 Regional ADDY Awards
- Luckie & Company Announces New Partnership With Somerby Senior Living
- Our new spots for the SEC are as thoughtful as they are simple
- Strengthening human connections with technology, The Luckie 7 with Chris Benson, Chief Technology Officer
- Luckie is Veeva CLM certified: An update from Chris Benson, Luckie CTO
- The Millennial Traveler
- The Luckie 7: Why Media Matters with Eunice Carter, VP/Media Director
- Healthcare, Trust and the Power of Influencer Marketing