Geo-location based services seems to be growing at an exponential rate. Much like the early days of micro-blogging, there is a crowded playing field as various platforms compete for user attention. Foursquare is not the biggest of these services, but they seem to be in the early stages of separating from the pack with some of the smart marketing partnerships they have made. This deck serves as a quick introduction to Foursquare and explores some of the marketing efforts that brands are already pioneering in this space.
Still hungry for more Luckie brain food? Be sure to check out our website at luckie.com. And if you still want more, then, well, it might be time to admit you have a problem.
- Luckie & Company and Little Debbie Launch Moms of 7 a.m. Campaign
- Southern Living Showcases Alabama Civil Rights Landmarks
- Panama City Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau Names Luckie & Company as AOR
- Luckie & Company named finalist in Gwinnett Chamber Healthcare Awards
- Luckie & Company Announces Partnership With Pace Logistics
- Riding the Changing Tide of Design Technology. The Luckie 7 with Miles Wright, Senior Art Director
- What Top Social Media Managers Have in Common and Why You Should Thank Them
- Squashing bugs by thinking outside the box. The Luckie 7 with Jillian Ryan, Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
- New Ways To Communicate Company Values and Turn Employees Into Advocates
- The next best thing to a crystal ball. The Luckie 7 with Nicole Redeker, Director of Insights