Welcome to the Luckie Fifty 2010, the third edition of our annual list of digital travel/tourism destinations that we have found to be both interesting and essential to know if you want to stay connected with how leisure travelers are approaching their vacations these days. This year’s edition focuses on mobile travel apps that help plan, entertain and help you figure out what to do, when you get to where you’re going.
Still hungry for more Luckie brain food? Be sure to check out our website at luckie.com. And if you still want more, then, well, it might be time to admit you have a problem.
- Luckie & Company and Little Debbie Launch Moms of 7 a.m. Campaign
- Southern Living Showcases Alabama Civil Rights Landmarks
- Panama City Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau Names Luckie & Company as AOR
- Luckie & Company named finalist in Gwinnett Chamber Healthcare Awards
- Luckie & Company Announces Partnership With Pace Logistics
- Riding the Changing Tide of Design Technology. The Luckie 7 with Miles Wright, Senior Art Director
- What Top Social Media Managers Have in Common and Why You Should Thank Them
- Squashing bugs by thinking outside the box. The Luckie 7 with Jillian Ryan, Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
- New Ways To Communicate Company Values and Turn Employees Into Advocates
- The next best thing to a crystal ball. The Luckie 7 with Nicole Redeker, Director of Insights